Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Kodak ESP 5250 All-in-One Colour Ink-jet - Printer / copier / scanner

Having bought Kodak Camera's for both myself and my mother in law I decided to give the following printer a try when it came time to replace an older Epson model that got damaged in a house move a while ago. I have to say it is astounding for the price. B&W printing is both fast and sharp whilst the colour prints are beautiful even on normal paper! Let alone its excellent Wi-Fi facilities, combine that with its excellent cloud printing software (sadly this model does not support it natively but the software works very well indeed) its an all round winner!

Kodak also do iPhone, iPad and Andriod apps for printing directly from your smart devices for free which also "just work" - usually printers (at least for me) are a nightmare but setting all this up was a breeze!

Kodak ESP 5250 All-in-One Colour Ink-jet - Printer / copier / scanner:

'via Blog this'

No comments: